DD League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesDDonutTVRadio Los SantosNBA.comRealGMSB★NationGrantlandThe Players' TribuneESPNYahoo!Basketball-ReferenceOperation SportsRegisterLog in

First Class - THE CEREMONY

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Scal

Scal

First Class - THE CEREMONY Empty
PostFirst Class - THE CEREMONY

First Class - THE CEREMONY Theceremony
First Class - THE CEREMONY 69985688
LIVE FROM THE NOKIA THEATER IN L.A. - Welcome to the Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony. After last weeks class announcement (in case you missed check it out), its time for the main show. Four tremendous individuals, one team and one fgt will receive the biggest honor in all of sports, and have their names enshrined in history as the first inductees of the HoF. Without any more sweet-talk, lets start with the first inductee.

First Class - THE CEREMONY Sukyx

The founding father gets the honor to be inducted first. He's gonna be inducted by his longtime rival turned friend Vince. Enjoy.

https://youtu.be/V_Z5ARWwP-Y?hd=1
(Alternate link if 720p HD won't load up Click Me)

Second inductee is...
First Class - THE CEREMONY Duhy

Duhon's legacy is astonishing even though he's still an active player. He won the MVP award, he won playoff series, he won our hearts. Therefore, I present you Chris Duhon, the Mr. Hall of Fame. Here's just a glimpse of his greatness.

Next up...
First Class - THE CEREMONY Felyi

He even returned a couple of days ago to be a part of this ceremony after spending last 2 years living in complete isolation... in downtown Orlando. Felix is inducted by his teammate and close personal friend Bryan.

Second player inducted is...
First Class - THE CEREMONY Royy

Roy's inflence n the early days of the league was immense. He's credited s the founder of dropsteps, hopsteps, stutters and cheese. On top of that he won the ring as a crown of his (short) career. Here's what an rival said about Brandon during his heyday.

Time to induct the team...
First Class - THE CEREMONY Ddy

The Donuts are one of a kind. Never before was a team so successful while at the same time having players hate each other so much. Words can't do justice to them, so if you have some time to spare, go over and watch their documentary.

First Class - THE CEREMONY Ddyyy

Final "inductee"...
First Class - THE CEREMONY Daty

Dat had a short career at ISBA, but obviously he left a mark, so this is his night. All the hard work and acting as retard has finally paid off. He's inducted by Hrvoje.
(Note: His video was shot in standard definition because the production crew didn't want to waste any HD on a fgt. Hope you'll understand.)

This brings us to the end of our tonights ceremony. Hope you enjoyed it, and to not have you leave on a down because of that fgt. Here's something to look forward to, our soon to be started league, ISBA #PreReboot. I present to you, Where Amazing Happens. Good night everybody.

Last edited by Stern on Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:28 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

First Class - THE CEREMONY :: Comments

Ante
Re: First Class - THE CEREMONY
Post Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:11 am by Ante
I almost cried at the Amazing Happens video, so much history, ah...

Love it...

DatfreshBoi was really funny...

*HD on fgt* lmao...

Vince's/Juwan Howard face on Felix inductee>
Bounce
Post Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:42 am by Bounce
Sukan mentioning crax is the best thing ever! old school crax
Vince
Post Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:54 pm by Vince
Good job Bounce. I actually had a chance to watch this last night before I slept. I'm honored to induct Sukan

:lbj4:
Bryan
Post Mon Sep 24, 2012 5:55 pm by Bryan
Damn Rob Riggle for laughing through my induction speech. It's good to see Sukan get the honor he deserves. Good stuff.

The random crowd shots >

#StartTheOA

Bounce
Post Mon Sep 24, 2012 5:57 pm by Bounce
DatFreshBoi stole the show.
Bryan
Post Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:03 pm by Bryan
BRoy coming to tears via satellite while talking about his days with Felix was touching.
Bounce
Post Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:07 pm by Bounce
I watched the videos maybe 5 times each since I had to check they work and stuff, and still every time I see Sukan say that crax lived in a cardboard box and licked crack off his ps3 game case makes me burst out :lol:
Bryan
Post Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:29 pm by Bryan
^I wasn't expecting that line either. Sukan did a nice job with his speech. Stole the show imo
Bounce
Post Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:36 pm by Bounce
I fail do find out who you are in Sukans video. I have no idea who that guy in the crowd is.
Bryan
Post Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:43 pm by Bryan
I didn't know who that was either. It was a white guy in his 30s it appeared. Close enough imo

For future HOF stuff will you stick with the ESPY theme? I enjoy the ESPY stuff but there's not a ton of videos out there to choose from for our use it seemed.
Bounce
Post Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:51 pm by Bounce
Only if I find somewhere an full ESPYs show to download and get new speeches. If not, theres only one video unused, Jeremy Lins, thats to few IMO. I'd feel wrong to use the Jimmy V award videos, that ain't right if someone had to "be" that football guy in wheelchair.
mulac
Post Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:53 pm by mulac
Finished all videos.Wow.
What can I say ? Great job once again man. Watching all this makes me sad not being a part of this community before.You guys had great memories..hopefully we make new ones all together.

LOL @Ante being black
Bounce
Post Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:18 pm by Bounce
at this point I'd be more shocked if Ante was white
CRAX!!!
Post Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:41 pm by CRAX!!!
This is awesome, it must have taken you ages to do all these, pleased to be a part of this retarded(in a good way) community.
#SAYNO2DRUGS
Bounce
Post Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:46 pm by Bounce
An hour per video + render + upload. Thankfully Bryan collected all speeches that helped a lot.
Shit, just realized I didn't use your D'D thought (might as well move the whole ceremony in the Vent Room then).
Sukan
Post Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:51 pm by Sukan
This was amazing. I lol'd at my comments again, great to see Felix and the group. Jeebs looked well at his old age, Juvince Howard was styling... great great moment D-Rose
Ante
Post Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:56 pm by Ante
Bounce wrote:
at this point I'd be more shocked if Ante was white

I agree KG
CRAX!!!
Post Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:58 pm by CRAX!!!
THREADS>
This blog format is shit
CRAX!!!
Post Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:58 pm by CRAX!!!
THREADS>
This blog format is shit
Bounce
Post Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:02 pm by Bounce
Its ok for such things because it keeps the focus on the actual subject. For team franchises, not so much.
Felix
Post Tue Sep 25, 2012 5:06 am by Felix
That was beautiful Bryan. I cried :(

The captions were brilliant and that Broy clip gave me goosebumps.
jeebs9
Post Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:26 pm by jeebs9
OMG... I just started crying
Post  by Sponsored content

First Class - THE CEREMONY

Page 1 of 1