DD League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesDDonutTVRadio Los SantosNBA.comRealGMSB★NationGrantlandThe Players' TribuneESPNYahoo!Basketball-ReferenceOperation SportsRegisterLog in

Tip★Off: Season Preview

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

How many dropouts we'll have before the All Star Weekend/break recap?
None
Tip★Off: Season Preview I_vote_lcap0%Tip★Off: Season Preview I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
<2
Tip★Off: Season Preview I_vote_lcap44%Tip★Off: Season Preview I_vote_rcap
 44% [ 4 ]
2-4
Tip★Off: Season Preview I_vote_lcap0%Tip★Off: Season Preview I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
4<
Tip★Off: Season Preview I_vote_lcap33%Tip★Off: Season Preview I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 3 ]
The whole league will die before the ASW.
Tip★Off: Season Preview I_vote_lcap22%Tip★Off: Season Preview I_vote_rcap
 22% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 9

AuthorMessage
Bounce

Bounce

PSN Govou_

Tip★Off: Season Preview Empty
PostSubject: Tip★Off: Season Preview   Tip★Off: Season Preview Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 11:21 am

Tip★Off: Season Preview 0669vk83k4fewe75ylguzji

Welcome to the third annual Season preview, sponsored by Brazzers.com (obviously NSFW). After the success of the #Reboot preview, and the #Revamp preview its time to take the "previewial" talents to NBA 2K13. A quick shout out to Ante for his Into The Action, team by team breakdown, and to Bryan for The Talk, a series of 1 on 1 interviews with some of the most prominent coaches around. In case you missed either go back, sit down and enjoy...
Before we start, here are three quick reminders.
First, take a minute and watch the much hyped "ISBA Where Amazing Happens" commercial:

Secondly, have no worries...

Tip★Off: Season Preview 23602635

And thirdly, a quick note:

Tip★Off: Season Preview Dategz

Lets start...
Since my past team record & end position predictions were so spot-on, here I asked Bryan (@ISBA_Bryan) for help, and he estimated the final standings while I filled in the entries about each team.
He went from the standpoint that we have good teams, that CPU's playstyle is toned down and that we can adjust sliders, or in his words: "That's what I'm thinking. I'm not sure what the average human win percentage vs CPU was on 2k12 but it couldn't have been great. Just from my experience I was probably 55-60 percent win percentage. I think it will be 65-70% this year. That's worth an extra 2 wins per season most likely."
Either way #BlameBryan for that.

Each human team is previewed, with spotlighting their key player, their X Factor who is a "Microwave" player, their odds to win the title and the hashtags that will follow them throughout the season. First off, here's the predicted standings in a bracket before the Eastern and Western Conference get breakdown individually.

EAST WEST
1Heat 47-111Thunder46-12
2Celtics 44-14 2Lakers45-13
3Bulls 40-183Clippers43-15
4Wizards 39-194Nuggets42-16
5Sixers 37-21 5Warriors39-19
6Knicks 36-22 6Hornets38-20
7Nets 34-247Rockets36-22
8Pacers 32-268Jazz34-24
9Raptors 29-299Spurs33-25
10Bucks 28-3010Wolves31-27
11Bobcats20-3811Suns 25-33
12Cavs17-4112Mavs24-34
13Pistons 15-4313Grizzlies 23-32
14Hawks 14-4414Kings 17-41
15Magic 10-4815Blazers14-44

Tip★Off: Season Preview Easto

Tip★Off: Season Preview 15orl

Tip★Off: Season Preview 14atl

Tip★Off: Season Preview 13det

Tip★Off: Season Preview 12cle

Tip★Off: Season Preview 11bob

Tip★Off: Season Preview 10mil

Tip★Off: Season Preview 9tor
The comeback story of the Summer. Sukan the founding father has returned after 2 years and has taken his hometown Raptors. Last time he had Bosh as his star, now the teams core is made of old "terrible" Raps (Bargnani, Calderon, bums), and some major offseason acquisitions like Kyle Lowry, Landry Fields, the lottery pick Terrence Ross, and last years 5th overall pick Jonas Valanciunas. 2K Sports have again showed a lack of love for Toronto so some of the team stars have abysmal ratings. Raptors will find themselves on the brink of playoffs, and with a bit of luck and a pair of uno dos tres Calderon threes they might sneak in.
Key Player: Andrea Bargnani
X-Factor: Jonas Valanciunas
Odds: 1/200
#Hitler #Return #Craptors #doghouse #unodostres #WhiteDrBargs #TDot

Tip★Off: Season Preview 8ind
Americo takes the Pacers in his debut season. He seems like a promising coach and his team Indiana has a good roster and with additions of Gerald Green and D.J. Augustin they are destined to end up in the playoffs. League-wide attention will be on Indiana because of "The Future" Paul George, a superstar in the making. Lets hope that Americo will stick around long enough to coach George in his prime. Good luck.
Key Player: Roy Hibbert
X-Factor: Gerald Green
Odds: 1/90
#TheFuture #Hoosiers #LarryBird #Recruit #HiddenUser

Tip★Off: Season Preview 7bkn
Start of a new chapter, end of an legacy. These words will define the CPU_Nets. On one side they have a new home, new arena, new uniforms, a new game intro, and most importantly they have new players. Quality players. On the other side the success (or lack of) will most likely be the final chapter of Bryan's career. 2K13 will be his swan song, as he's rumored to retire (among others) come next April. Nets now have Joe Johnson, Gerald Wallace, Andray Blatche who will try to help Deron and Brook in their title quest against probably the most stacked opposition since... ever. Will these final seasons give him the desired championship title or will he go down as one of the greatest to never win a title? Time will tell.
Key Player: Deron Williams
X-Factor: MarShon Brooks
Odds: 1/50
#HelloBrooklyn #BillyKing #lolNets #Barclays #Jay #OneForTheRoad

Tip★Off: Season Preview 6nyk
Once a Knick, always a Knick. This motto proved to be true last year when Justin lost the war over Knicks to @HiddenUser. That loss destroyed single-handedly the year long connection between Justin and ISBA. Now he returns to Knicks, apparently. No one really knows if he's back or not since he can't be bothered to interact with this forum or people here. Regardless, whether he returns or not the Knicks remain near the top of East. Melo, Amar'e, Chandler are joined by Felton and Kidd who will try to prove that Linsanity was a hoax. With Justin in charge they get even better and become a legitimate contender because as they say "Once a winner always a winner".
Key Player: Carmelo Anthony
X-Factor: J.R. Smith
Odds: 1/25
#Raysanity #MSG #VeteransGalore #1stRDexit #inactivity #moreinactivity #JustinHatesBryan

Tip★Off: Season Preview 5six
(3rd person entry about myself) If there ever was an 20 and change year old version of the '83 Sixers it's this years Sixers team. A young Moses - Bynum, a young Julius - Evan, a young Mo - Jrue, a young Iavaroni - Hawes, the Boston Strngler Andrew Toney - Nick Young and a young Bobby Jones - Thaddeus Young. And as a former Sixer legend turned coach Billy Cunninghamball is now Doug Collinsball. A younger version also means a couple years away from winning it all. Coach Me(-ball) has to build a strong first stepping stone in that dream by playing the first season to the fullest. A playoff spot is a must even though there are at least 3 teams in the Atlantic division alone better than Philly. But none of those teams has Andrew Bynum.
Key Player: Andrew Bynum
X-Factor: Evan Turner
Odds: 1/40
#craxers #ShowYaLuv #30YearsAgo #SpencerWhores #SixersWinSixersWin #Bynumite

Tip★Off: Season Preview 4was
The Best in the world at what he does returns to his beloved John Wall(ball) and umm... Washington Wizards. The team is a lot different than the last time he used them, so its upon us to witness either Leroys rise to top or descent to the sea of wasted talents and unfulfilled expectations (also known as the Darius Miles club). If he actually shows some maturity in his game and stops looking for excuses or undervaluing himself he will finish high. Lets hope Leroy will finally make the Leap.
Key Player: John Wall
X-Factor: Jordan Crawford / Tracy McGrady if he signs
Odds: 1/30
#ThatsSoJohnWallBall #BITW #Excuses #ChokeArtist #aBullet #BlackCocksII

Tip★Off: Season Preview 3chi
Bulls are the least talked about top tier team this offseason. They were under the radar the whole Summer, minus one incident where their coach K.J. Thibodeauball was caught by TMZ. He drunkenly cursed out other teams, threaten people and proclaimed that Rose will repeat his MVP winning season, and take the Chris Duhon Trophy for second time. On top of that Chicago landed the perennial MVP runner up, Nate Robinson. It will be interesting to see whether KJ will repeat last season where he dominated the regular season before Vince went AWOL and destroyed the East bracket with his CPU_Heat. Will this season bring the 7th title to Chi-town and place KJ among all-time top coaches? Impossible is nothing, or whatever that D-Rose Adidas slogan is.
Key Player: Derrick Rose
X-Factor: Taj Gibson
Odds: 1/15
#underdog #bodybag #zipemup #YoungJeebs #AA #nate

Tip★Off: Season Preview 2cel
The resident tryhard, Ante is jumping on the Celtics wagon in hopes of winning his 5th title, a title that would make him one step closer to his arch-nemesis Paul. Luckily for him, Celtics have an impressive roster, going all the way to the 12th player on the bench. However, even though they have plenty of guys there isn't really a point in pushing more than 8 or 9 players, so he might find himself lost in rotations and risk a lack of minutes for best players. With that being said, the upcoming season will have Celtics as one of the top contenders before their window starts closing as KG, Pierce and Terry enter the senior citizen age. My money is on Celtics for 12/13.
Key Player: Rajon Rondo
X-Factor: Jason Terry
Odds: 1/5
#Banner5 #DocRiversball #tryhard #cancer #15strong #nakedblackmen #Intensity #tradition #TealAndGreen

Tip★Off: Season Preview 1mia
The ultimate dream team. An roster created in EDC's mind. Fantasy team. The Miami Heat. After winning the title Miami stacked their roster even more with the likes of Ray Allen and Rashard Lewis. On the sidelines Vince Spoelstraball is in ecstasy while daydreaming about all possible unstoppable lineups. In the front office, Pat Riley works tirelessly to improve the team even more with players like Kyrie Irving, and at the same time sends a big EFF YOU! to the rest of the league, to David Stern and to the new Collective Bargaining Agreement. Not one, not two, not three... Vince wants seven, but would settle for his second title this season.
Key Player: LeBron James
X-Factor: Ray Allen
Odds: 1/6
#KingJames #Repeat #PatRiley #Fantasy #Mo #Kyrie

Tip★Off: Season Preview Westnr

Tip★Off: Season Preview Por15

Tip★Off: Season Preview 14sac

Tip★Off: Season Preview 13mem
Kia returns after a couple of unmemorable and short lived stints on the sideline. This time he has Memphis. His game was described as passion-less and he seemed to not care about wins... at all. An league insider described his game with following words: "I don't think Kia takes 2k serious enough to be a factor. If he does, he could sneak in the playoffs." Memphis has a solid team, but with West so stacked and Kia being such a huge unknown the preview places them near the bottom of the conference.
Key Player: Rudy Gay
X-Factor: Marreese Speights
Odds: 1/300
#ThatsSoRudyGay #Dedication #Lottery #GAYlovesessions

Tip★Off: Season Preview 12dal
Simon returns to Dallas. And while Dallas has a pretty good team they aren't ranked above for a variety of reasons. Main is the lack of activity or the inability to get in enough games on Simon's behalf. That was the main issue for him ever since he joined and went to an all-time low last year. An insider said this about Simon: "Simon and the Mavs need to prove me wrong in terms of activity and games won." Second issue is the fact that the Western conference is stacked with old quality coaches and with new hungry ones ready to prove themselves on the grandest stage. Thirdly, Dallas has a good team but at the same time the team isn't what it was last year as this seems a transitional year before next Summer free agency. Hoping that Simon will prove this preview wrong.
Key Player: Dirk Nowitzki
X-Factor: O.J. Mayo
Odds: 1/200
#Redirkulous #Activity #Reelmaker #JarOfMayo

Tip★Off: Season Preview 11phq

Tip★Off: Season Preview 10minh
After a solid season last year, Mulac returns to Minneapolis for another year. He'll benefit from the fact that he knows the core of the roster. On top of that I bet that he's thrilled with the departure of Darko (amnesty) and newcomers such as Andrei Kirilenko, Alexei Shved and the return of ISBA Hall of Famer Brandon Roy. Roy himself will bring plenty of league-wide attention. One thing that is against Wolves is the fact that West is stacked (look, I said this only 3 times in a row). There might be a chance to catch the final spot, but that will also require at least 33-34 wins. Even if Minnesota misses the Playoffs this year, they will become a lock for the years to come.
Key Player: Ricky Rubio
X-Factor: Brandon Roy
Odds: 1/95
#BRoy #gayLOVEsessions #RickAdelmanball #Pek #NoDarko #MoscowTimberwolves

Tip★Off: Season Preview 9sas
One of the biggest mysteries Dave has returned after some time away. It's almost impossible to judge his game. He was never known as the most active in the league or especially on the forum, and his behavior could be explained as erratic at times. Here's what an unnamed scout said about his persona: "Dave is too much of a wild card to put in the playoffs. He's not a bad coach but his attitude and desire have been questioned in the past." On paper the team looks like a playoff team, without any major roster changes since last season. We are all witnesses here, I guess.
Key Player: Tim Duncan
X-Factor: Stephen Jackson
Odds: 1/100
#Pop #FatDiaw #UnexplainedDissapearance #BrentBarrysWife

Tip★Off: Season Preview 8jazz
Chris is the new Jazz coach. For now he hasn't showed much activity on the forum, lets hope that improves once the game comes out and afterwards when the league starts. Otherwise Stern will take the power in his hands and cut him loose (or anyone else for that matter). Utah has a solid but unspectacular team, and they will probably be on the bubble until last regular season game.
Key Player: Al Jefferson
X-Factor: Gordon Hayward
Odds: 1/85
#Unknown #Hayward #BlackJerrySloan #TheKanter(taker)

Tip★Off: Season Preview 7hou
The dark horse of this first season, Rockets will maintain their low key status and behind Beard- and Lin- sanity grab one of final playoff spots. The combination of youth, talent and their longtime coach Luka McHaleball will grant us several surprises and wins over favored teams. And we'll all have courtside seats for the professional birth of Beardsanity, formerly known as Roycesanity (or not since he has shaved the beard). Once they reach Playoffs they will go for an upset and try to reach 2nd round. If they don't do it, they will always have next year and many more after that. The future is bright in Houston.
Key Player: Jeremy Lin
X-Factor: Royce White
Odds: 1/45
#Linsanity #Yao #EDC #JosephGordonLevittball #FearTheBeard

Tip★Off: Season Preview 6noh
Sean joined us recently and after initial minor issues he remained semi-active. He has the Hornets, an young team filled with talent that will probably thrive on court thanks to his enthusiasm. His first season limit is the lower half of the playoff seeds, but if he stays and remains focused the team will be destined for greatness sooner than later. It will be also interesting to see the development of the number one draft pick Anthony Davis and keep an close eye whether his career will actually go the desired KG way, or whether his role and play will be more Tyson Chandler-like.
Key Player: Eric Gordon
X-Factor: Austin Rivers
Odds: 1/75
#Youth #FearTheBrow #DocJr #AirGordon #NewOwnership

Tip★Off: Season Preview 5gsw
The man known as Crax. After years of mediocricy, both the Warriors and their coach Crax are ready to step up their game and go from a 10-15th draft pick spot towards the 2nd round of playoffs. Warriors all of a sudden have major depth with new players like Bogut, Jefferson and the 7th pick of this years draft Harrison Barnes. On the flip side they also have Andris Biedrins. Crax has newly found mental stability and his friends at 2K seem to finally answer his prayers and tone down his biggest enemy - the evil CPU. We Believe In Craxiors.
Key Player: Stephen Curry
X-Factor: Kelenna Azubuike
Odds: 1/69
#TheBayTheGay #craxiors #dontbother #ragequit #ragereturn #beans #whores #ankles #BOGUT

Tip★Off: Season Preview 3den
Hassan turns out to be the most active new member. That maybe doesn't say much about his quality but its an encouraging sign. He has Denver, who has slowly become one of the best teams in the West. Hassan's scouting report and the quality of the whole roster with a deep bench depth should provide a lock for the playoffs. Lets hope that is true. For many years to come. Good luck.
Key Player: Ty Lawson
X-Factor: Andre Miller
Odds: 1/35
#Iggy #Recruit #MileHigh #GeorgeKarlball #Mozgov'd #Kobe

Tip★Off: Season Preview 3lac
Ken took over the Clippers. Read that again. Ken took over the Clippers. Thats right, he's back and even though no one believes in him after the poor (to say the least) 2K12 effort. His team the Lob City will do just fine even without him but I can feel how everyone is pulling for Jeebs to make it. He deserves it, his name, legacy and image deserve to make it. His smileys deserve to make it. Will he make it? Unlikely according to an expert who claims that Jeebs has "an 98.5% chance of failing". It doesn't matter, the hope remains. The season is roughly 4 weeks long, 58 games. Of those 58, 20 are CPU games, that leaves Ken with 30 human games. If he makes at least 20-25, he should stay in the hot Vinny Del Negroball seat. Makes Scentz.
Key Player: Chris Paul
X-Factor: Lamar Odom
Odds: 1/70
#DrunkGame? #smileys #CP3cheese #return

Tip★Off: Season Preview 2lal
The six time, six time, six time, six time, six time, six time champion returns with an fixed PS3 and an fixed roster. He got his boy Antawn Jamison and a couple of other players as well. Paul is known for first season struggle but even with that in mind there's no way Lakers will slip out of a top 4 West spot. Once LA reaches the All star break (about 30-35 games into season) there will be no stopping for the Lake Show, at least not until Conference finals. And as we all know that people in LA don't celebrate Conference titles. Another title win would also mean that Paul has surpassed Jordan. And Paul now has Chris Duhon, might as well hand him the title tomorrow and go on with playing the new Call of Duty game instead of losing a month to crown him eventually.
Key Player: Kobe Bryant
X-Factor: Antawn Jamison
Odds: 1/8
#Fantasy #NashToHollywood #TheDuhon

Tip★Off: Season Preview 1okc
Another newcomer is STB aka Miles. He has the Thunder and therefore an amazing team that just went to the Finals but also a boatload of expectations that come along with such a team. The Thunder have the edge roster wise over almost everyone so a finish outside of the home court advantage places would be a letdown. Thunder also have to figure out what to do with Hardens expiring contract. Extend him and waive Perkins, something that real life Thunder are preparing themselves to do next Summer? Trade away his expiring contract and keep Perkins? Go back to Seattle? Either way, this season the Thunder will play an prominent role in the League.
Key Player: Kevin Durant
X-Factor: James Harden
Odds: 1/25
#AutoBuckets #TheBeard #Seattle #lolPerkins

After breakng down the teams, its time to predict individul players award winners, the Coach of the Year, GM of the year awards and guess the 1st and 2nd All-ISBA team and see who is in the All-time ISBA team. Bryan had the pleasure to do so (excluding the #Life team).

Tip★Off: Season Preview 81325354

For the end a bit of info. The league will probbly start mid next week (11th-13th), since the game doesn't come out outside of the US until Friday or Monday. In meantime try to get in some games, also play the new guys, try to figure out proper difficulty level and sliders, check out how the CPU acts, lets hope that everything works and that the Release day roster update actually happens since these default rosters are way too old.
That's it for this preview, hope you liked it. Like, comment, share. I'll leave you with one of the most inspirational quotes of all time that nicely explains the struggle of going through all that drama and BS that most likely will happen, and how at the end all of that will make us as a league and friends bond even tighter. Thank you.

Tip★Off: Season Preview 99925723
Back to top Go down
https://www.nba2k.com/#/profile/10172992 https://www.youtube.com/user/piqueito
Luka

Luka

PSN TornadoZadar

PostSubject: Re: Tip★Off: Season Preview   Tip★Off: Season Preview Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 11:38 am

I am just amazed and speechless. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nba2k.com/#/profile/11072458
CRAX!!!

CRAX!!!

PSN goldielox69

PostSubject: Re: Tip★Off: Season Preview   Tip★Off: Season Preview Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 12:51 pm

Once again outdone youeself, bravo! Phil Jackson
Back to top Go down
http://www.nba2k.com/#/profile/10520779 https://www.youtube.com/user/5uckk https://twitter.com/DrNellieBall
Hassan
GullahGullah
GullahGullah
Hassan

PostSubject: Re: Tip★Off: Season Preview   Tip★Off: Season Preview Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 1:43 pm

Good gawd, what a preview. I laughed, I cried, and may have became slightly aroused at one point. :stan2:

LEGGOOOO!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.nba2k.com/nba/profile/0/1040457
Ante

Ante

PSN TheMindfulOne

PostSubject: Re: Tip★Off: Season Preview   Tip★Off: Season Preview Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 1:48 pm

Had practice, had college today, knocked me out and then came here read this and it just healed all of my things in real life, thank you Hrvoje Peja Stojakovic ...

Quote :
An roster created in EDC's mind.
#underdog #bodybag #zipemup #YoungJeebs #AA #nate

I died here lmao...
Back to top Go down
http://www.nba2k.com/#/profile/10162191 https://www.youtube.com/user/cro2pac https://twitter.com/RealDrTryHard
STB

PSN swaggteambudda

PostSubject: Re: Tip★Off: Season Preview   Tip★Off: Season Preview Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 2:14 pm

I'm even more excited to start season.. Can't wait!
Back to top Go down
http://www.nba2k.com/nba/profile/0/3176422
Bounce

Bounce

PSN Govou_

PostSubject: Re: Tip★Off: Season Preview   Tip★Off: Season Preview Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 2:40 pm

I noticed that this league has no name, older were Reboot, Revamp, Rereboot... (at least we have a slogan now, thanks Mike)

Best looking > Most improved award

Poll added
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PSN TheMindfulOne

PostSubject: Re: Tip★Off: Season Preview   Tip★Off: Season Preview Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 2:43 pm

Back to top Go down
http://www.nba2k.com/#/profile/10162191 https://www.youtube.com/user/cro2pac https://twitter.com/RealDrTryHard
mulac
hrcx
hrcx
mulac

PostSubject: Re: Tip★Off: Season Preview   Tip★Off: Season Preview Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 3:37 pm

Amazing preview. I dont see myself getting 30 wins but thanks for having faith in me K-Love

I got e-mail today that my copy is despatched so Im expecting to have it sometime next week.
#cantwait
Back to top Go down
http://www.nba2k.com/nba/profile/0/4557807 https://twitter.com/hmulkovic
Vince

Vince

#KingMe
:roll:

PSN V1NC323

PostSubject: Re: Tip★Off: Season Preview   Tip★Off: Season Preview Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 5:04 pm

Awesome preview Bounce. Good insight on everybody, including yourself of course :)

Rockets are underrated. They're gonna be a surprise this season.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nba2k.com/nba/profile/0/121931 https://www.youtube.com/ISBAVince https://twitter.com/KingVinsanity
Bryan

Bryan

♥️ Lorde ♥️ NHL TU ♥️ DD ♥️ Leroy ♥️

PSN Nibblesfly

PostSubject: Re: Tip★Off: Season Preview   Tip★Off: Season Preview Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 5:08 pm

Wow, best preview ever IMO. I don't see how a text feature could be any better than this. The unanimous league source you used throughout sounds like a wonderful guy btw.

I probably inflated the win totals a little too much but who the hell knows with a completely new and improved OA function and a bunch of new coaches.

I agree about Houston being a surprise. Luka tends to sit under the radar most seasons but he's a top 5 coach here. A lot of his success will depend on finding the right rotation and likely making 1 trade.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nba2k.com/#/profile/10198435 https://www.youtube.com/user/nibbyfly https://twitter.com/ISBA_Bryan
Bounce

Bounce

PSN Govou_

PostSubject: Re: Tip★Off: Season Preview   Tip★Off: Season Preview Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 5:13 pm

The inner league source is a good bloke.
He took time from his hectic London schedule and gave insights that very few knew.
Back to top Go down
CRAX!!!

CRAX!!!

PSN goldielox69

PostSubject: Re: Tip★Off: Season Preview   Tip★Off: Season Preview Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 5:14 pm

I don't see myself as #5, lucky if I make playoffs imo, I'll struggle with controls big time at first.
#randomhalfcourtshots
Back to top Go down
http://www.nba2k.com/#/profile/10520779 https://www.youtube.com/user/5uckk https://twitter.com/DrNellieBall
CRAX!!!

CRAX!!!

PSN goldielox69

PostSubject: Re: Tip★Off: Season Preview   Tip★Off: Season Preview Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 5:15 pm

Bounce wrote:
The inner league source is a good bloke.
He took time from his hectic London schedule and gave insights that very few knew.
Not me btw, looks like we have another UK fgt around here Kelenna Azubuike
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PSN TheMindfulOne

PostSubject: Re: Tip★Off: Season Preview   Tip★Off: Season Preview Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 5:17 pm

mulac wrote:
Amazing preview. I dont see myself getting 30 wins but thanks for having faith in me K-Love

I got e-mail today that my copy is despatched so Im expecting to have it sometime next week.
#cantwait

Wow already, then shopto prolly has it too...

Bryan wrote:
Wow, best preview ever IMO. I don't see how a text feature could be any better than this. The unanimous league source you used throughout sounds like a wonderful guy btw.

I probably inflated the win totals a little too much but who the hell knows with a completely new and improved OA function and a bunch of new coaches.

I agree about Houston being a surprise. Luka tends to sit under the radar most seasons but he's a top 5 coach here. A lot of his success will depend on finding the right rotation and likely making 1 trade.

I wonder who's the ISBA Insider LeBron

I agree about Luka, beating him in Houston will be extremely tough for every team in ISBA...

Back to top Go down
Bounce

Bounce

PSN Govou_

PostSubject: Re: Tip★Off: Season Preview   Tip★Off: Season Preview Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 5:19 pm

CRAX!!! wrote:

Not me btw, looks like we have another UK fgt around here Kelenna Azubuike
I said London? I meant Toronto. The anonymous source took time from his 12h school day. Andrea Bargnani
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

♥️ Lorde ♥️ NHL TU ♥️ DD ♥️ Leroy ♥️

PSN Nibblesfly

PostSubject: Re: Tip★Off: Season Preview   Tip★Off: Season Preview Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 5:39 pm

This season is looking better and better lately. Paul officially returning last week and now Justin posting on the forum multiple times today. My heart is filled with joy at this moment.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nba2k.com/#/profile/10198435 https://www.youtube.com/user/nibbyfly https://twitter.com/ISBA_Bryan
Ante

Ante

PSN TheMindfulOne

PostSubject: Re: Tip★Off: Season Preview   Tip★Off: Season Preview Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 5:48 pm

Yup my heart is filled too...But IMO the best thing this year is that we worked hard this offseason, improved features and with Hrvoje's recruiting and old members coming all together Sukan and Jeebs...I new that Paul and Justin will come and post, I just kinda knew it, but Sukan is the best return, we'll see how Jeebs does...

It looks like the old times, I think we should call it ISBA #Ressurection what do you say...
Back to top Go down
CRAX!!!

CRAX!!!

PSN goldielox69

PostSubject: Re: Tip★Off: Season Preview   Tip★Off: Season Preview Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 5:49 pm

ISBA is enough imo, back to normal
Back to top Go down
Bounce

Bounce

PSN Govou_

PostSubject: Re: Tip★Off: Season Preview   Tip★Off: Season Preview Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 5:51 pm

"ISBA Where homophobia is a thing of past" or short ISBA WHIATOP. :lbj4:
Please don't waste just ISBA on some fake test league. I'm leaning toward my first suggestion.
Back to top Go down
Sukan

Sukan

PSN TorontoSlaptors

PostSubject: Re: Tip★Off: Season Preview   Tip★Off: Season Preview Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 5:55 pm

Amazingly done.... I'm hyped
Back to top Go down
http://www.nba2k.com/nba/profile/0/533964 https://twitter.com/slaptor
Scal

Scal

PostSubject: Re: Tip★Off: Season Preview   Tip★Off: Season Preview Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 6:00 pm

Official from the League's office: KJ of the Bulls and Jeebs of the Lakers are fined 15,000$ and stripped from 2013 first round picks for their DUI's this week.
Back to top Go down
Vince

Vince

#KingMe
:roll:

PSN V1NC323

PostSubject: Re: Tip★Off: Season Preview   Tip★Off: Season Preview Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 6:03 pm

Stern wrote:
Official from the League's office: KJ of the Bulls and Jeebs of the Lakers are fined 15,000$ and stripped from 2013 first round picks for their DUI's this week.

KG :lbj2: Yao

I laughed out loud literally
Back to top Go down
http://www.nba2k.com/nba/profile/0/121931 https://www.youtube.com/ISBAVince https://twitter.com/KingVinsanity
Ante

Ante

PSN TheMindfulOne

PostSubject: Re: Tip★Off: Season Preview   Tip★Off: Season Preview Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 6:13 pm

Jeebs of the Lakers?
Back to top Go down
Bounce

Bounce

PSN Govou_

PostSubject: Re: Tip★Off: Season Preview   Tip★Off: Season Preview Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 6:27 pm

Stern
"I should rephrase that:
- Jeebs of the Poor mans Lakers
- Jeebs of the Laker rejects
- Jeebs of the Made in Taiwan Lakers
pick one and proceed with paying 15k for asking a question."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tip★Off: Season Preview   Tip★Off: Season Preview Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tip★Off: Season Preview

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next